Accident Abroad

While driving abroad as a second driver on my dad’s policy, I had an accident. Do I need to declare this when I come to renew my UK car insurance?

Yes you should, the question on the insurance form is: “Have you had any accidents claims or losses in any vehicles owned or driven by you within the last 5 years?” This includes driving abroad.

01/03/2013 08:39:10 Mike