Business Use Or Commercial Travelling?

What is the difference between business use and commercial travelling? If you use your vehicle to travel to various places of work – for example, if you supervise multiple offices or you’re an Account Manager visiting clients – you should select business use when applying for car insurance. If your vehicle is used for carrying goods, making deliveries or soliciting for business – for example, if you area delivery driver or a sales agent visiting clients with the intention of selling them goods or services – you should choose commercial travelling.
09/11/2012 14:04:22 Mike