Liability Cover For Van

Do I need liability cover for my van?  If you use your van for work purposes and the work you do involves coming in to contact with members of the public, or if you employ anyone, then you should consider taking out liability insurance. We have partnered with Stride Insurance who offer cover for professionals and small companies.
22/10/2011 15:00:02 Jo