Do I Need To Buy Insurance?

I'm not going to be driving my car for a few months, does it need to be insured?

If you’re going to keep your car on the road or a public car park you must have insurance, if you want to keep it on private land such as a garage or driveway you can obtain a Statutory Off Road Notice (SORN). If you have a SORN for your car you don’t need to tax it or insure it.

29/01/2014 14:41:49 Mike