Overseas Motoring Conviction

I had a speeding conviction while I was on holiday in the USA, do I have to declare it on my UK car insurance form? The question on the car insurance form is “Have you had any motoring convictions (inc. pending), in the last 5 years?” this includes convictions you might have had overseas. However, you will not be able to declare a driving conviction obtained overseas online. In order to get car insurance you will need to call insurance providers and explain this situation to them over the phone.
06/06/2013 09:39:36 Mike