Vehicle Off The Road

How do I declare my vehicle as being off the road?

If your vehicle is taxed and you want to take it off the road, you should return the tax disc and make a SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification) using a V14 application form which will allow you to claim a tax refund and is available from post offices. You must make a SORN in order to legally own an uninsured vehicle. You can also do it online here:

26/09/2012 10:55:33 Mike