Insuring 4x4 For Off-Road Use

How do I insure my 4x4 for off-road use? In the UK most off-road vehicles are driven on tarmac, which is why most insurers will cover a 4 wheel drive with standard car insurance subject to terms and conditions. If you are intending on taking the vehicle off road and getting it muddy you need to make sure that you mention this to your insurer when obtaining a quote. Additional cover is required for off road activity. For a quote on 4x4 insurance with off road use call our sister company Call Connection on 0800 902 0600.
10/10/2011 11:00:59 Jo