Bus, Coach And Lorry Licences

How do I qualify to drive a bus, coach or lorry? To drive any of those vehicles you must have a Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC). The CPC qualification is split into 4 parts:
  1. Theory test (hazard perception and multiple choice)
  2. Case studies
  3. Practical driving test
  4. Vehicle safety
You need to pass all 4 parts to be able to drive professionally.
13/12/2011 13:30:16 Jo