I have been Driving In The USA

I have been driving in the USA for 25 years and have now moved to the UK. I have just been awarded a UK licence. How long do I put that I have been driving for on my car insurance form?

The question on the quote form is ‘How long have you held your licence’ and relates to the UK driving licence. However, it is worth mentioning to your insurance company that you have been driving in the USA for a long time, they may be able to provide a discount.

05/10/2012 15:44:11 Mike