Moved House

I have moved house, what do I need to do with my driving licence?

You can change a name, address and gender on a UK driving licence by post. To change the address on your licence all you need to do is complete the changes section of the paper part of your licence, date it and sign it. Return the paper counterpart document along with your photo card to the DVLA, Swansea SA99 1BN. For more details visit

09/05/2012 10:15:39 Jo