Insurance With No Licence

I have had my driving licence revoked and have just been banned from driving for two years. I plan on keeping my car, can I insure it without a licence?

If you are planning on keeping your car off road you could get a statutory off road notice (SORN) and purchase a ‘laid up’ policy which will cover it against fire and theft while it’s off road. If not, most insurers will be able to arrange an insurance policy in your name but exclude you from driving however, this will not be possible online. Our sister company Call Connection may be able to help, you can call them on: 0800 56 1762

12/03/2013 16:07:08 Mike