Insuring A New Car

I want to buy a car but can’t afford the insurance straight away. I am going to declare it off road until I can but I’m not sure how to get it from the seller’s house to mine. You have two options; you can either purchase a 1 day temporary car insurance and drive it to your house or you can pay someone to deliver it to you.
19/04/2013 08:50:53 Mike