Insuring A Motorbike For Summer

I only ride my motorbike in the summer, what should I do about bike insurance? From early 2011 a new law has ruled that a registered keeper of a vehicle must keep it insured even if it is off road or locked away, unless they have made a SORN (statutory off road notification). A SORN is valid for 12 months so if you intend to ride your bike in the summer then your bike needs to be insured year round.
25/03/2011 10:00:59 Jo