Moving House

What should I do if I move house and keep my car at the new address? A change to the address where you keep the vehicle is classed as a material change to the insurance contract and as such, your car insurance company needs to be informed. If you move into a higher risk area you will be liable to pay the difference in cost, likewise if you move to an area that is classified as lower risk, your insurer may refund you back the difference.
14/03/2011 14:00:05 Jo