Personalised Plate

I am buying a personalised number plate do I have to tell my car insurance company? Yes, any changes you make to the vehicle should be declared to your insurer. It is also advisable to tell them in writing that the registration mark will remain your property in the event of a total loss claim where they may offer a pay-out for the vehicle, and request that they acknowledge this request in writing back to you. Normally you will not be charged extra for them to issue a new cover note.
22/08/2011 09:00:24 Jo