Speed Awareness Courses

I got caught speeding and have been given an SP30 but have completed a speed awareness course instead of getting points. Do I have to declare this? Yes you should declare it to your insurer, you may find it does not affect the price of your car insurance however, if you do not declare it and try to make a claim you may find your insurance nullified. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
16/07/2012 16:56:18 Mike