Takeaway Deliveries

Do I need extra insurance to use my car to deliver takeaway meals?

If you are going to use your car for deliveries you will need to select ‘No’ when you come to the question ‘Is the vehicle used for social and commuting not business?’, then select ‘Commercial Travelling’ from the list of alternatives.

‘Commercial Travelling’ covers you for carrying goods, making deliveries and soliciting for business.

06/03/2013 09:30:12 Mike