Test Driving A Car

If I go to test drive a car will I need temporary insurance? If you are test driving a car from a car dealer you should be covered under their motor trader insurance. If it is a private seller you might be covered if your insurance policy shows that you have entitlement to drive other cars, but bear in mind this will only give you third party only insurance cover whilst driving the car and, you will not be covered for any damage to the car that you are driving. If you do not have this you will need temporary car insurance, and if you decide to buy the car you will need insurance to drive it home.
26/03/2013 15:29:47 Mike