Undeclared Conviction

I let my insurance auto renew, it has just occurred to me that I did not declare a speeding conviction. Does this mean my insurance is invalid?

You must phone your insurer and let them know immediately. They may adjust your policy to reflect the change in circumstance which will more than likely cause a rise in premium which you will have to pay or, they may cancel your policy and give you a refund in which case you will need to make other insurance arrangements.

If you do not do this, your insurance company could well refuse to pay any claim that is reported due to a non-disclosure of a material fact.

27/08/2013 08:46:35 Mike