Volunteer Work

I volunteer to take people to hospital from time to time in my own car and only receive money for mileage – does this affect my car insurance? You would need to put your employment status down as voluntary and state that the vehicle is used for class 1 business use. On the Tiger.co.uk site when asked "Is the vehicle used for social and commuting not business?", select "no'"and then select "Business use by you". The insurer will then be able to provide you with a quote based upon accurate information.
19/05/2011 15:00:01 Jo